- What fabrication processes are available through the MEMS and Nanotechnology Exchange?
Most of the processes we offer are listed in the Process Catalog.
- What if I can't find the process I'm looking for?
If a process that you need is not listed in our catalog, please contact email@example.com. An MNX engineer will help you.
- How can I obtain more information about a particular process?
If you are not able to find enough details through the Process Catalog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and an MNX engineer will help you.
- How can I obtain a price list?
We do not offer a price list for each process. However, once you have a process run design in place, the total cost of the processes you need will be calculated. For assistance and cost estimates, please contact us. An MNX engineer will help you.
- Will the MNX assist me in designing a process?
The MNX offers professional consulting services for designing processes.
The categories of consulting services are as follows:
- mask design
- mask review
- MEMS device and system development
- process sequence development
Please contact email@example.com for further information on these services.